3.12.2007

Tool Talk : International Woodworkers Fair

I would like to take a moment of your time to tell you that there are many ways to approach a job -- no one being right or wrong. I have attend the International Woodworkers Fair (IWF) in Atlanta, Georgia, for the last two shows. Each one has given me great exposure to new products and ideas. I would strongly recommend attending an IWF show if possible.

The next show is in July 2007 in Las Vegas. If you are not able to attend, I will be going and would be glad to look into machinery and tooling for your needs.

I have started to sell numerous brands that I was impressed with at the 2006 Atlanta show. They include TigerStop, Whirlwind, Freeborn, Southeast Tool, Her-Saf, Extrema Machinery, Freud Industrial, Glide Stop, JessEm, to name a few. I have been selling Amana tools for six years and will continue to carry that line.

Please feel free to call with any questions. I like to talk tools!

-- Bruce Ewals
Superior Sharpening and Machine Works
406.449.0919
onesharpy@aol.com

No comments:

 
Blog Directory - Blogged Blog Flux Directory